Google
WWW Yariv Hammer's Code Site

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Welcome

Hello All

I'm a 28 years old software and computers engineer. I have over 12 years of experience in programming. I live in Haifa, Israel, and currently I work at a large high-tech company as a software engineer.

In high school I learned to program in Basic. After a while I switched to Pascal and C. During my diploma studies I learnt Object Oriented programming and C++ (I even touched a bit of Java). In the last 3 years I am working intensively in the .NET environment (C# and VB.NET).

Today I experience the Visual Studio 2005 and Team System environment.

I know there is plenty of material about programming over the net. I hope to contribute my small portion.

Thanks, hope you find everything here useful.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good hard work.

-Paresh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feel free to use everything here. Add links to my site if you wish.

Do not copy anything to other sites without adding link to here.

All the contents of the site belong to Yariv Hammer.